Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Halfway through August, already?

Wow, this summer is really flying by. We have been having a lot of fun, as usual! During naptime, I've also been catching up on my Netflix movies and redecorating some of the rooms in our house. Busy, busy!


The kids are as cute as always. Buttercup turned 10 months old on Monday! She is still army crawling everywhere (she hasn't quite mastered a "real" crawl yet!) and is beginning to pull up and cruise tentatively on the furniture. She'll probably be walking around her 1 year birthday! Oliver is just turning into such a sweet, sensitive, smart little boy. It's such a joy to watch him grow and learn, and I love seeing his personality develop. God has really blessed us with 2 wonderful, healthy, happy kids! We are so thankful to Him!

Here are more pictures from the past 2 weeks:


Oliver and Buttercup have matching PJs. Oliver asks to wear them every night!

















Different ways to use a Home Depot bucket:




































Anna pulling the kids around the yard on a blanket



























Puppet show!

















I asked Oliver to bring the laundry basket to the utility room for me, and he said, "It okay if I push Baby, please?"















"Cooking"


















Just having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment