After Theodore and I drop Buttercup off at preschool, he and I usually play outside for an hour (or longer) until his lunchtime. He used to like running on the sidewalk down to our neighbors' house, where we would play for a while before coming home again. But lately, he really likes playing in our back yard!
This morning he started off playing with the rocks under the playset. Scooping, filling, and pouring, over and over. :-)
This morning, he didn't play in the rocks for too long before heading up the porch steps to find something in the toy box. First, he played with the (broken) toy leaf blower, then he played with the fire truck for a while.
I love this picture. :-)
While he was sweeping our dirt for us, we heard the train horn!
In this picture, he was asking for more train horn. :-)
And then suddenly, we heard the train horn again! He was so excited. :-) I love that sweet baby! :-)
This was really cute -- every time he was finished playing with one toy, he would sing the "clean up" song and bring it to me to put away before he picked out another toy to play with. :-)
The puppy had to swing, of course!
In this picture, he was saying, "Three, go!"
"Puppy!"
"Hi, puppy!"
Then he left the puppy in the swing and headed to the playset to slide for a minute or two. I'm not sure why he's making this sinister baby face! He's so funny. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment