Saturday, February 9, 2013

Father-Daughter Dance!

Buttercup's preschool hosted a Father-Daughter dance on Friday, and surprisingly, Buttercup decided she wanted to go! At first she said no, but then I told her that her daddy would take her out to eat -- at the restaurant of her choice -- before the dance, and she changed her mind pretty quickly, ha ha.   

She knew immediately which tights and shoes she wanted to wear (pink polka dotted tights and sparkly purple shoes), but it took her a couple of days to decide on a dress. She ended up choosing a short-sleeved dress with a twirly red skirt. :-)  

I asked her if I could take a picture of her before they left for the dance, and she very happily posed and posed (and posed and posed) for pictures. She cracks me up!




This one is hilarious!!


As soon as Dennis got home from work, she ran outside and told him it was time to go! She was so excited and they had a great time!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment