After that, no one could agree on what we were going to do, so I chose the sand park. No one wanted to play in the sand, but they were all perfectly happy to play in the creek! Oliver and Buttercup even found more fossils and shells to trade at the Nature & Science Center.
I love this picture, because I have another picture of a 3 year old Oliver doing this exact same thing in this exact same part of the creek. :-)
My sweet girl showing off her collection of shells!
Theodore climbed this little hill by himself, and proudly stood at the top and said, "Ta da, Mama! I climb mountain!!!!!" He was so proud of himself. I love that sweet baby!!!
Singing at the top of the "mountain" :-)
After they played in the creek for a while, we walked over to the sprinklers for them to splash around before we headed home. I was swinging and watching them play in the sprinkler, when I had such a wave of nostalgia watching the woman next to me push her toddler and baby in the baby swings. It was only 4 years ago, but seemed like forever since Buttercup and Oliver were that little! Time goes by so quickly.









No comments:
Post a Comment