Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Having fun at the duck park

Oliver loves going to the park. Fortunately for us, there are several parks to choose from in our area! There are 2 parks with ducks near our house, but Oliver's favorite is what he calls the "duck park with deep water". That park is pretty great, and it's one of my favorites, too. It's about 14 acres, there are plenty of rocks and sticks to throw in the creek, 2 playscapes, swings, and of course, the aforementioned ducks.

I took Oliver there last Sunday morning when Buttercup was sick and we thought Oliver was coming down with the same virus. He and I had a lot of fun together!


"Airplaning" in the swing

















Throwing a pretty huge rock (for him!) in the water





















Tossing another rock in a puddle


















Looking for fish, I think

















Wandering















After all of the rock-throwing, it was time for a snack!

















Then Oliver practiced his silly faces





















1 comment:

  1. Even his silly faces are adorable!!!! Can't wait to hug him!!

    ReplyDelete