Friday, November 19, 2010

Playing with my new camera

My hubby and I decided to treat ourselves to Christmas gifts early this year (hey, we're not going to turn down a big sale!). He got a 40" flat screen TV, and I got a nice digital camera. I haven't quite figured out all of the features yet, but I've been having fun experimenting!

This morning the kids and I went on a nature walk and I took these first two pictures:



I love the fall colors!



During the kids' naptime, I played with the Smart Portrait mode, which is really cool. The camera detects a smile on the subject's face, and will automatically take a picture by itself!

So here's me (yes, I'm wearing makeup, I was bored).



And here's my cutie pie. I think we kind of look alike. Maybe just a little. ;-)
P.S. I totally wish I had her thick, fine, stick-straight hair.



Look at that sweet baby girl!! I love her!!!!

2 comments:

  1. So happy for your "self-treats!" You and Dennis deserve the nice gifts you got yourselves. I hope you both enjoy them immensely. I know that I will benefit from your camera!! :) Your makeup looks absolutely natural and great. You should do it more often! And the pics of you and Ms. B -- remind me of the pics of you and me when you came home from pre-school one day. We looked amazingly similar. Just like you and Ms. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Buttercup looks so grown-up all of the sudden, especially in that last picture. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete