Wednesday, August 3, 2011

All About Me

I got this idea from another friend's blog -- a list of questions to ask the kids each year, and see how their responses change as they get older!

Here's the 2011 edition (let's hope I remember to do it again next year, ha ha):

Maria: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Oliver: A Lego person who designs new Lego sets
Buttercup: An ABCD person

M: What is your favorite color?
O: Blue
B: Purple and black and ABCs

M: Who is your best friend?
O: Nathan and [his stuffed] Elephant
B: Big Baby

M: What is your favorite food?
O: Macaroni and cheese
B: Chicken

M: What is your favorite game to play?
O: Star Wars, when I fight Nathan with my light saber
B: Lightning McQueen! [I'm not sure what she was talking about]

M: What is your favorite song?
O: Time to Go Night Night [his bedtime song]
B: You Are My Sunshine [her bedtime song]

M: What is your favorite book?
O: My Star Wars Lego dictionary
B: The Hello Kitty book in my big girl bed

No comments:

Post a Comment