The baby boy is ONE today!!!!! I can't believe it. This year has gone by sooooo quickly. I'm glad that he's at this fun stage where we can all play together, but I do miss those sweet, snuggly newborn baby days. :-(
He's such a big boy! He loves to play with balls, especially the ball toys Grandma and Grandpa sent him for his birthday. He loves his elephant popper. (And so do I, since he'll play with it contentedly for 10 minutes while I get other stuff done!)
| He looks so much like Oliver in this picture! |
He still loves being outside, too. We've been playing with water a lot lately since it's been so warm, and he loves to splash!
Since today is his birthday, Theodore got to pick our outing this morning. He chose his favorite park, and had a great time! It wore him out so much that he even fell asleep on the way home. :-)
Happy birthday, baby boy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment