"Baby, you do NOT play with night light. No ma'am. That for grown ups and Olivers."
"Mommy, sharks swim in the real ocean? [I said yes] Do sharks swim in the duck park ocean?"
"My. Name. Is. LAWNMOWER."
[Buttercup was babbling in her high chair] "I took Baby's 'blah blah blah' away from her. My 'blah blah blah!'"
"I think, when Baby grows up, Baby will want a REAL hamster."
"I'm going to take the shark's teeth out with my chainsaw."
"Mommy, when I'm a big, black spider, I going to crawl up somebody's leg. And somebody will cry."
[When I asked him what we should do after Buttercup's morning nap] "I think we should go to the pet store and park at IKEA and park at Mighty Fine and then walk to the pet store to play! I think that would be fine. I think that would be mighty fine! Ha ha ha!"
"Mommy, can we all wear our dopshination [adoption] shirts today?"
[After I asked him to sit next to Buttercup so I could take their pictures for Jana's blog]
"Mommy, can we take picture of elephant humidifier and Dumbo?"
No comments:
Post a Comment