Monday, December 28, 2009

Pictures from our Trip, Part 1

I took so many pictures from our trip(s) that I thought it would be best to break it down into 3 or 4 posts instead of 1 really big one. :-) As a side note: Have I mentioned how much I love my kids? They really are the best. We traveled for an average of 9 hours each trip, and barely complained about it. God has been so good to us!


These are the pictures from our first day of traveling! We drove from our house to Grammy and Granddaddy's house.



Oliver was very excited when he woke up that morning. He said, "Is today the day we go to Granddaddy's house? Can I wear my jammies? Can Buttercup wear hers?"















Then we had to wake Buttercup up so we could get an early start. She wasn't nearly as excited as Oliver. :-)
















Finally about to get on the road! Oliver was yelling, "We going to GRANDDADDY's HOUSE!"

















I took this picture about 2 hours into our trip. We had a potty break and Oliver was so excited to get back on the road.
















And Buttercup was just happy to have her water. :-)

















Buttercup protested for a little while, but finally fell asleep.

















Oliver did, too.
















I was so happy to see the Atchafalaya!
















Then we got stuck in traffic for an hour.
















But we finally made it! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment