See those white fluffy things floating above the fence? That's Texas snow, folks!
Here is the cutest Buttercup ever, in the history of the entire universe. She will melt your heart with her hugs and cuddles!
And this guy is the hardest working 3 year old ever, in the history of the entire universe. Seriously, this boy works on his projects all day long. He's just like his Granddaddy, always working. He even told his friend Nathan the other day, "I'm sorry, I can't make it to your birthday party. I have to work. Maybe next time!" Ha ha!
Here are a couple of recent videos.
In this first video, I'm asking Buttercup to make the sounds for truck, chicken, cat, and dog. She'll usually make the appropriate sound if she's paying attention, but she was pretty distracted that morning. :-)
This next video is pretty interesting. Buttercup and I were playing the piano while Oliver was taking pictures with my digital camera. Somehow he switched the settings on the camera, so he ended up taking a short video! You can hear me playing the piano, then Oliver says, "I can't find my elephant," then "I have to pee." It's pretty cute. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment