Friday, December 11, 2009

It's Been a While!

It's been a while since I last posted! Our laptop finally died a couple of months ago and I just never got around to posting from our desktop PC. Now I have a new laptop and it's more convenient to type this way, so hopefully I'll keep our blog updated.

Both of the kiddos are just growing and learning so many new things every day. Strangers comment all the time about Oliver's vocabulary and how he really must be 4 or 5 because he's so tall and talks so well! :-) He is growing up to be a very smart, sensitive, rambunctious, curious, independent (but not too independent!) little boy. And Buttercup . . . she is such a sweet, happy baby girl. She just loves to snuggle, hug, cuddle, and kiss. She's also getting stronger and stronger and one of these days she is going to take off running! I just can't believe how great God is to give us such wonderful, healthy, beautiful children. I just love Him and am so thankful for my family. :-)

Here are some recent pictures and I hope to post more over the next couple of days!


Christmas Party at our house (in this picture: Cade, Heather, Oliver, Jana, Jaxon, Devin, Ignacio)















Buttercup being silly!




















In front of our newly decorated Christmas tree















Making gingerbread cookies















Mmmm!

No comments:

Post a Comment