We grilled on Saturday and Sunday:
Also on Sunday, Oliver got to skip his nap (a first!) and I took him to a birthday party. Anna and I took turns being eaten by a giant Bruce inflatable while Oliver ran around like crazy, fueled by petit fours and sleep deprivation. (Side note: why do kids always get even more hyper when they're not well rested??!)
This morning we all did yardwork (read: Dennis mowed while Oliver raked grass clippings, Buttercup took her boots on and off, and I sat in the shade), and Dennis found this little guy in the grass. Very cute, but I won't deny that I ran away screaming, when Dennis tried to toss him onto my shirt. Thanks, hubby! :-P
After the yardwork, we cooled off with a water balloon fight, followed by a dip in the pool. Yay, summer!
Oooh Yummy!! Picture #1 above caught everything to make a person hungry! You are doing so very well with your close-up photography. Same for the creature whose name escapes me now. I wonder if you had memories of a frog and a chicken after he was tossed onto your shirt? Looks like a fun, fun weekend. Was glad I could share a little of it as you pumped up your pool while we had a phone chat. Love to all!!
ReplyDelete