Thursday, July 1, 2010

You Capture: Green

For this week's You Capture assignment, we got to choose between photographing 1) chairs, 2) hands, or 3) green.

I had a really tough time with this assignment! I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do, and my camera wasn't cooperating (thanks to me tampering with it, oops!), but by chance I ended up with 3 "green" pictures.

Here's Oliver, wearing shorts in his favorite color (green!), playing on a playscape.














I really like this picture. I'm not sure
how the crepe myrtles in front ended up fuzzy while the background is in focus, but I like it!














And this picture didn't come out too well because I was too far away, but I like it anyway! It's not too often that I get to take a (sort of) closeup picture of a baby deer. :-)














Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great shots Maria!

    As for what happened with photo #2, that's called 'depth of field'. The larger the aperture (which actually means a smaller number) the shallower the depth of field. The higher the number (which results in a smaller hole, or aperture) the greater the depth of field, and more things are in focus. It's a great photo tool!

    Nice work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ! That baby deer is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool. For pic #2, the red thingy was fuzzy b/c the assignment was for the green thingy!! Love you!! And the doe.....what a wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love photos of kids when they're not looking!

    ReplyDelete