Monday, January 3, 2011

Oliver-isms

Are there a lot of telephones wires that go to fire stations?

Mom, when we get to the playground, I'm going to tell you a secret.

If an owl is hanging on a tree in Alabama, can it see all the way to Texas?

I want to be a carpenter when I grow up, but I'm not going to live in the same town as you. I might visit you some time though.

Mom, one day when you're not looking, I'm going to walk gently into the utility room and throw away all of my papers.

Do cats vomit because they're allergic to vitamins or tomatoes?

Tell you what. I will do a super good chore this morning, and YOU will give me more allowance in my piggy bank!!

Do you know how I waited so patiently for the 7 [on his clock] this morning? I said to myself, "I will put my elephant over my face, and then I will see a 7!"

I try to remember stuff, but I think I have too many thoughts in my brain. [Dramatic sigh.]

No comments:

Post a Comment