Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Noah's Ark craft

This morning Buttercup requested that I read the story of Noah for our Bible story. I read it, and we had fun making hammering sounds, animal sounds, and the sound of thunder. They had so much fun that after the story was over, I came up with a quick ark craft to do! I cut ark shapes out of brown construction paper, and water out of blue construction paper, and the kids glued them together and added animal stickers. I tried to cut out a rainbow from construction paper, but it didn't quite work out!! I have the worst trouble with cutting out rainbows, ha ha. So I drew them with a marker instead. Pretty cute!




Buttercup's ark:


Oliver's ark:

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea! I love how organized Oliver's ark is compared to Buttercup's. haha. And I don't blame you about the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, a couple of Buttercup's animals fell overboard! Hee hee. :-) Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete