Sunday, May 8, 2011

He did it!

Oliver has been saving his allowance for a while to buy another Lego Star Wars set, and last week, he decided to spend all of his money (with a little help from Mom and Dad) to buy Luke's Landspeeder. This set has about 160 pieces, and I thought he might be able to put it together by himself, since he can put together a 30-40 piece set with no problem. Besides, it takes me for.ev.er. to put Lego sets together, so that way he wouldn't have to wait until his daddy got home from work to put it together. :-)

I opened the box for him and dumped the Legos on the table, and he got to work right away. Three or four times he asked me to help him find certain pieces, but he put the entire thing together by himself (excluding the curvy tube-like pieces on the front of the speeder). :-)




I'm super impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment