Tuesday, May 3, 2011

More Lego creations!

Oliver has, as usual, been spending a lot of time building with his Legos. I love how much he focuses on what he's doing, and he will literally sit in one place and build for over an hour. It's crazy, since he usually doesn't stop moving. :-)

What's really neat is that lately he's been using this book as a guide to build the models inside. He'll study a picture in the book, choose from the Legos scattered out on the table, and will spend a very short time -- around 5 minutes -- putting them together into different space ships (or whatever they're called) or speeder bikes. I just love seeing his creativity blossom!!



He calls this one an "X 35 Maintenance Death Cruiser":




This one is an "ATT Walker":


This is "Count Dooku's Speeder Bike":


And he named this last one "A1-17 Clone Spaceship":


He's just such a smart, creative little guy! I know that God has great and wonderful things in store for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment