Wednesday, December 14, 2011

At the trail again

It's been raining again (whoo hoo!) and this week the rain brought some warmer weather, so we've been outside playing in the rain a bit. The rain stopped mid-morning today, and it was perfect timing for us to get out and play since the baby had just woken up from a nap and the big kids and I had just finished baking Christmas cookies. So, we headed to the trail (of course!) to throw rocks in the water and explore.

Oliver mainly played in the creek:







While Buttercup ran and ran and ran (and ran and ran and ran, etc):




Theodore was only happy in the stroller while it was moving, so I mostly held him while the other two had fun running and splashing. :-)



Then we wandered around for a little while, so Oliver's clothes could dry out a bit.





I love fun, free things for the kids to do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment