We picked out a tree for the living room this weekend and I also gave Oliver and Buttercup my little table-top tree to put in their room. We went to Hobby Lobby on Saturday (along with the rest of our town, apparently) for them to pick out decorations and lights for their little tree. Buttercup picked out candy cane ornaments, and Oliver chose snowflakes. :-)
Then it was time for the big tree! Oliver really decorated most of it by himself, while I helped Buttercup.
Theodore helped by hanging out in a box and looking cute. :-)
Ta da! Our beautiful tree.
And yes, our beautiful tree leans forward a little bit (the trunk is too small for the base), so I had to wrap yarn around it and tie it to the sunroom door hinge for support. Ha ha!
Hopefully I won't find it on the floor one morning. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment