Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter egg hunt

This morning we had our egg hunt at home!  Oliver and Buttercup were so excited and couldn't wait until it was time to get started. This year we decided to do 3 separate egg hunts for the kids. We started with Theodore first, and he was so excited to hold his basket that at first he didn't even care about looking for eggs. :-)  





We put his eggs out in the open, but he needed some help from his sweet big brother to find the last two. :-)



After Theodore found all of his eggs, it was Tootie's turn! She made short work of hers, although she did need some help finding a few of them. :-) (I don't know why I have so few pictures of her!)


Then it was Oliver's turn. Dennis and Granddaddy hid them very well and made him work for his eggs! It's fun that we get to use good hiding places for him. :-)




Toward the end of the egg hunt, I noticed a ladybug in the grass. Theodore came over to investigate it and poked it with his chubby little finger . . . 



. . . and then he stomped on it. :-/

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea - to have 3 separate hunts with varying degrees of difficulty :). I can't believe how big Buttercup looks! And love the last pic with Theodore. So silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all looking so big to me all of a sudden! And I also love the last pic of Theodore . . . typical toddler. :-)

    ReplyDelete