Sunday, December 12, 2010

Where've we been???

It's been a while -- 2 or 3 weeks, maybe? -- since I last posted! To be honest, I have a good excuse. I had an infected lymph node that pretty much took me out of commission for a week. My mom came to my rescue and took care of my babies for me so I could get as much rest as possible, and I was back on my feet and feeling close to normal within 10 days! (Just FYI, try to avoid getting an infected lymph node, it is NO FUN at all!!)

We've also been busy getting ready for the holidays, buying and wrapping gifts, and making homemade gifts for the kids' friends and Oliver's preschool teachers. One of the teacher gifts is a cute bag of hot chocolate mix, with crushed peppermints and mini marshmallows on top -- imagine my surprise when I was in Michael's earlier today and saw the exact same thing selling for $4.99!!! Hmmm.

But enough about that. Here are some cute pictures of the kids from the past week!


Decorating (and tasting) a gingerbread house with Grammy:


Just being cute (not that they can help it!):



Picture with Santa:


Enjoying our 75 degree "winter" weather:


Digging for worms:



Not a worm, but it was really neat looking!


Also not a worm:

No comments:

Post a Comment