Friday, December 31, 2010

Pictures from the kids' cameras

We gave Oliver and Buttercup digital cameras for Christmas, and they are getting a lot of use!! When we uploaded the pictures to my computer on the second day, Buttercup had taken 392 pictures and Oliver had taken 361. LOL!

Most of Buttercup's photos were very blurry and it was difficult to tell exactly what she was taking a picture of! Here are some that I was able to figure out.

A new toy:



Her baby doll (aka "Big Baby"):


This one's easy! The Christmas tree:


Not sure who this is . . . either Grammy or me:


Oliver!


And these are Oliver's pictures.

Plates in the dishwasher:


Buttercup!


Legos, legos, legos:


Playing with the fun camera features:


Aunt Anna!

1 comment:

  1. B's picture of the tree is very artistic! And I somehow like Oliver's perspective on plates! This was such a good idea.... I know you will have a bunch of fun with these in the coming days. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete