I kept meaning to take a more updated photo of the 4 of us, but I never got around to it. Then I was pregnant with Theodore and wanted to wait until he was born before we took another family picture. So finally, over a year later, I remembered about it one day when Anna was at our house, and she was able to take some pictures for us. Here they are! (Now I just need to remember to get the pictures printed so I can bring them to our class, ha ha.)
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Impromptu family portrait
In April or May of last year, our Sunday school teacher asked me to bring a family picture to our class to put on the wall with the rest of the class' family pictures. The problem was, we didn't have a recent family picture! The most recent snapshot of the 4 of us was from Christmas 2009:

I kept meaning to take a more updated photo of the 4 of us, but I never got around to it. Then I was pregnant with Theodore and wanted to wait until he was born before we took another family picture. So finally, over a year later, I remembered about it one day when Anna was at our house, and she was able to take some pictures for us. Here they are! (Now I just need to remember to get the pictures printed so I can bring them to our class, ha ha.)





I kept meaning to take a more updated photo of the 4 of us, but I never got around to it. Then I was pregnant with Theodore and wanted to wait until he was born before we took another family picture. So finally, over a year later, I remembered about it one day when Anna was at our house, and she was able to take some pictures for us. Here they are! (Now I just need to remember to get the pictures printed so I can bring them to our class, ha ha.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment