He's continuing to grow like a roly poly weed, and is about to outgrow his size 6 month onesies!
He sleeps swaddled in a Woombie now, which is pretty fool-proof (even for me).
His favorite things include the ceiling fans, the skylight in the living room, and being outside. :-) He also actually likes his car seat now, which is such a blessing. No more screaming at every car ride, and most of the time he even falls asleep in it without crying!
He's also much more alert now, and he's turning into a pretty laidback little guy just like his big brother (and we're all breathing a sigh of relief on that one, ha ha). He likes to recline in his bouncy seat or lay on his blanket on the rug and watch Oliver and Buttercup play nearby, so I'm able to get some house stuff done while he's awake.
I love this picture because he looks so serious, ha ha!
This is another of my favorites:
This picture is blurry, but I love his cute eyebrow wrinkles. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment