-- In some ways, going from 2 kids to 3 kids is a lot easier than going from 1 kid to 2 kids. We've all had to make adjustments of course, but what helps is that this time around Oliver and Buttercup have each other for company/distractions while I'm busy with the baby.
-- I'm soooo thankful for my hubby, sister, and mom for their constant support and help. You guys are the BEST!
-- I'm so glad that the older kids have the opportunity to have a day to themselves with my mom or sister.
-- It's weird that our cat is now on antidepressants.
-- I am so proud of Buttercup for doing so well in her big girl bed! She really is a big girl now. Of course, as I'm typing this she's calling to me (loudly) from her bed, but the point is that she's IN her bed. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment