Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cute sandwich FAIL

I saw this Agent P sandwich at Hawai'i's Bento Box Cookbook blog, and knew I had to make it for Oliver! I'd planned to make it for his first day of preschool (and also make a cute Hello Kitty sandwich for Buttercup), but then I realized that their sandwich boxes would be resting vertically, not horizontally, on the shelf all morning and all of the pieces would fall off unless I secured them with duct tape. ;-)

So, I made them both Agent P sandwiches for dinner one afternoon with Buttercup helping me. (I gave her the choice of making a Hello Kitty sandwich for herself, but of course she wanted hers to match her big brother's!) The faces were recognizable, but my sandwiches didn't come out nearly as well as Susan's, ha ha!

I guess I didn't do too badly with Oliver's (on the right), but Buttercup's really doesn't look much like Agent P. She still liked it though!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the mention! :) I love the Agent P sammies, the kids must have loved them!

    ReplyDelete