Friday, September 23, 2011

Four months

Guess who's 4 months old today!! Theodore is just growing so quickly that I wish I could press a pause button to slow him down a little. He's at such a fun age because he loves interacting with us, and we can make him smile and giggle by making funny faces or sounds. He is such a happy, playful, easygoing baby boy!






He's now proficient at rolling from his back to his tummy, and when I put him down to play on his back, he'll almost immediately roll onto his tummy -- which isn't always a good thing when he has a full belly, but I can't stop him from doing it! Because he rolls onto his tummy so much, we had to stop swaddling him at bedtime and naptime. It took him a couple of days to get used to sleeping unswaddled, but thankfully it was short-lived and now he's sleeping better than before.



His favorite place to be is up on my right shoulder, and of course I am more than happy to oblige! His other favorites still include his big brother and sister, the ceiling fans, and being outside. :-)



Pardon the string of drool . . .


Big baby feet!



Such a sweet baby boy! Happy 4 months, Theodore!

No comments:

Post a Comment