Wow, I have really been slacking on updating our blog! Life has just been really busy lately. We've also been spending as much time as possible outside since it's been cooler! Nothing like a hot summer to make 80 degrees feel almost cool. :-)
Anyway, the reason for this blog post is to document Theodore's current list of words and other fun stuff. He's just talking and talking these days. I'm pretty sure he has more words at 16 months than Oliver did, and maybe has close to as many words as his sister did!
Here are as many as I can remember right now:
Mama (his favorite word!)
Oliver
Buttercup
no
ball
milk
cup
that
what's that (I really need to get a video of him saying this, it's so cute!)
banana
stop
dog
book (he also says "dog" for book)
more
cheese
cracker
Os (like Cheerios)
uh oh
bye bye
hi
hello
phone
um (this is one of my favorites! And he uses it appropriately, too!)
shoe
Anna
please
blueberry
bubble(s)
outside
swing
gentle
night night
mwah (like a kissing sound)
all done
hot
thank you
hold
mmm/yummy
He loves to play outside in our faded, steering-wheel-less Cozy Coupe, opening and closing the door and telling me, "Bye bye!"
Often when we're outside, he'll wave at the cars and trucks driving past on the road and say, "Bye bye" in his soft, sweet little voice. :-)
He's such a sweet baby boy! He is a typical toddler though, and lately he's been a very picky eater. Tonight he pretty much went to bed without eating dinner, but he had a huuuuge lunch so I doubt he'll starve. ;-)
Oh, one more cute thing -- this morning I was combing Buttercup's hair at the table, and he came over to see what was going on and slapped his sister on the leg for no reason. I told him no and told him to go sit in time out, and he did! He walked over to the rug and sat down, and he stayed there until I got him. What a sweet baby. :-)
More pictures soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment