exploring the waterfall
checking out the lake
just being a cutie!
On Tuesday, the kids and I were back to our normal routine. Started off the day with a tempo run with the stroller. Oliver informed me that "Hippo does tempo run because that what Hippo do."
Pre-run
Also pre-run . . . I just wanted to show you how far the stroller canopies go down
Post-run. I took this picture while I was stretching on the sidewalk.
I was about to take Oliver out of the stroller to let him run, when he said, "That fishy has a big eyeball!" I said, "What??" and he pointed to this sign . . . I guess it kind of does look like a fish with a big eye. :-)
Before Oliver took off down the sidewalk, I noticed a congregation of roly-polys near us, and pointed them out to Oliver. He asked me if he could touch one gently, and he did (it's underneath his finger). Surprisingly, it survived to live another day. :-)
Later in the day, both kids were very cooperative while I prepared dinner. Oliver "drilled" a cabinet with his crane . . .
. . . while Buttercup took toys out of her Bumbo seat and flung them around the kitchen.
After dinner, Dennis went running, so the kids and I enjoyed the late afternoon sun.
This video is from Monday afternoon . . . Oliver was discussing the characters on Monsters, Inc.
No comments:
Post a Comment