Here are a few things Oliver said this morning:
"Do whale sharks swim in the duck park rivers with the bull sharks?"
Me: Do you want to wear your doctor pajamas so you can be Dr. Oliver and help Buttercup feel better?
Oliver: No, I want to wear my construction worker pajamas so I can saw her leg off. And then I'll hammer a nail in her leg. Would that help her feel better?
"Buttercup, you don't have to cry. Maybe some day someone will buy you a big sack full of animals."
"You know, one day, a long, long time ago, I put a lot of hair in my . . . [looooong pause] . . . hair."
"I think, the next time I'm a whale shark, I'm not going to eat plankton. I want to eat a peanut butter and JELLYFISH sandwich instead!"
No comments:
Post a Comment