Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wonderful Morning!

Yesterday morning was one of those mornings that I wish I could bottle up and save forever. Both kids woke up late and were so, so happy. We had breakfast, then we all played nicely for a little while. Then we went to the trail for Oliver to ride his bike. He rode and rode and rode -- for over 3 miles! He is such a big boy. Buttercup was in such a giggly mood, and she and I had some fun face time while Oliver pretended to fish in the duck pond. Just a wonderful morning! I'm so glad I get to share my days with these two!









































"I parked my bike in the bike rack because that's what the big dogs do."



























"Hey Mom, can I catch a duck?"












1 comment:

  1. Granddaddy will be so glad to hear that Oliver has adopted a "Granddaddyism" as part of his ever-expanding vocabulary!! "the big dogs"

    ReplyDelete