Monday, January 18, 2010

More Oliver-isms

These are some of the funny things that Oliver said today!

"I think I want a baby brother. No, I think I want a baby whale shark instead."


"I want to live in the Mississippi River with the bull sharks and Granddaddy." [I pointed out that Granddaddy doesn't actually live in the Mississippi River, just near it.] "Well, I still want to live there. And Granddaddy can come, too, if he's not scared of the bull sharks."

"Now I am going to sing Buttercup a song. Fe Fi Fo Fum . . . SPAGHETTIOS!"

Buttercup: "Ball?"
Me: "Oliver is playing with the ball now, but he'll share it in a minute."
Oliver: "Actually, I do not plan to share the ball with Buttercup at any time."

Oliver: "Do sharks need to wear lotion at night time?"
Me: "No."
Oliver: "Because they have skin like foxes?"

"Mama. You shouldn't run that race. You should go to Chuck E. Cheese's instead!!"

"Mama, are there different colored jellyfish? You know, like strawberry or grape?"

Me: "Can you sing with me?"
Oliver: "No, I'm sorry, I can't. I'm under my umbrella."















1 comment:

  1. Pierce has a spiderman umbrella that he just loves. I think the Buzz umbrella is even cooler though. ;-)

    ReplyDelete