He asked me why I did that, and I said because I thought he would like it. Then I said, "Do you know why those leaves were there?" and Oliver said, "Because God put them there." I told him he was right, and then went on to tell him how God put those leaves there because He knew we were going to be playing there and that I could use the leaves to talk more about Him.
Oliver listened intently (!!) and I was also able to share some of Psalm 139 with him -- how God knows everything about us and He's always with us -- and also the verse in Matthew that tells us that God even knows the number of hairs on our heads. It's really cool to think about it, that our great and mighty God who created the ENTIRE UNIVERSE knows the exact number of hairs on our heads!
No comments:
Post a Comment