This week she came up with a new game for the two of us to play. She takes off walking as fast as she can down the driveway, takes a sharp right turn onto the sidewalk, and I shuffle my feet behind her to chase her. She giggles nonstop and I'll catch her and tickle her . . . it's just so much fun!
Her vocabulary is really taking off, too. I think she's picked up 20 new words this week alone. Of course, Oliver's name is still her favorite word.
More proof that I can dress my daughter in a matching outfit! Isn't she adorable?
In this picture, I was sitting at the end of the driveway, and Buttercup was coasting (in the Cozy Coupe) down the driveway until she crashed into me. Over and over and over again. BONK!! :-)
This week I also noticed how big Buttercup's belly is getting -- it hangs over the waistband of her pants when she sits down! You can kind of see it in the picture below. Must be all of the blueberries and cheese. :-)
Buttercup loves her Aunt Anna!
And last, but not least, here's a cute video of Buttercup growling. :-)
Aunt Anna loves the Toot!
ReplyDelete