Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Even More Oliver-isms

One day, the mail man is going to say, "Oliver! Heeeeeeeeeeere's your mail!" He'll say it really loud, so I can hear him even if I'm busy crunching my broccoli.

Mama, where's your tutu? (I told him that most grown ups don't have tutus.) Well, what about that big white tutu over there? [pointing to a picture of me in my wedding gown] Was that when you were a pretty, pretty princess?


One day, when Buttercup gets lost in the woods, I'm going to get my flashlight and shine it up at the trees, and then I'll get my binoculars and look for her.


When I earn my last reward bead, I want to buy a . . .
big whale shark cake! And I'll cut out the teeth with my knife, and then I'll eat it all up in my tum tum!

What did Jonah do to Miss Goliath?


I don't know where Buttercup's mail keys are. She must have left them in the woods.


Do caterpillars wake up at night time? You know, before they turn into butterflies?


Danger tape is the
best tape in the world.

On Sunday, in my class, I learned about the 5 loaves of bread and the 2 loaves of fish!


After I cook up all these snakes, I'll hold Buttercup's hand so she won't get lost in the woods again.


Mama, when you're not looking, I'm going to run a home run and go all the way back to IKEA to get that polar bear.


When am I going to get to be a whale? When I'm a grown up?


1 comment:

  1. Yes, Oliver, that was when your mom was a pretty, pretty princess. She was the prettiest princess ever on her wedding day! Ask your daddy. He'll tell you the same thing.


    I love Oliver-isms. He reminds me how the mind of a child works. So fresh and free.

    ReplyDelete