Hey Mama, what would you like to order? How about some tasty whale shark nuggets?
(At the park, while playing with rocks.) I'm just collecting coffee beans for the butterflies. You know, they live at my coffee bean paltation.
Buttercuppie, maybe when you're 15 months tall like me, you can climb this high mountain.
(After his nap.) Mama, the 2 [on his clock] came real fast today! I saw the 12, I closed my eyes, and then I saw the 2 and said, 'Oh man, it's time to get up!'
Mama, I just love you. (I asked him if he also loves his baby sister.) Hmm, yeah, I do. I love her. I like to play with it. I just don't like her touching me with her hands all the time.
Mama, I just don't want you to be a bear. I just want you to be a people.
Now that I jackhammered all the barracudas in Buttercup's room, it's time to go back in the tent! (I asked him if there are barracudas in his room) No, just great whites.
No comments:
Post a Comment