Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My favorites

I've been in a perpetually grouchy mood for the past few days, so I thought I needed a reminder that things really aren't that bad. :-)

Things I love:
-- my hilarious, exuberant, adventurous, beautiful children
-- springtime in central Texas
-- naptime
-- baby kicks
-- that the baby's nursery is almost finished
-- maternity shirts that cover my belly. Particularly the gray tunic that my friend Jana gave me. I'll be wearing it a lot over the next 7 weeks. :-)
-- our new bedroom furniture (which hasn't actually arrived in our home yet, but it will be here next week!!!)
-- my new treadmill (which also hasn't been delivered yet, but will also be here next week!!)
-- bluebonnets
-- strawberry cheesecake ice cream with crushed-up Oreos and chocolate magic shell
-- having the windows open
-- swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment