Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures from our weekend

The weather was gorgeous this weekend, so we were able to spend a lot of time outside. Hubby had to work on Saturday afternoon, so I took the kids to the lake for the first time this year. It was 88 degrees, but the water was on the chilly side, so I wasn't planning on the kids getting too wet. Still, the water was too tempting and the kids were completely soaked before I knew it. It's a good thing I keep extra clothes in the car! :-)







On Sunday, the four of us went to the Barton Creek Greenbelt to hike and explore. We're under a drought, so the creek bed was bone dry, but Oliver had fun climbing on the big rocks while Buttercup picked out rocks to take home.




And of course you can't hike without the proper fuel -- breakfast tacos from Rudy's, yum!


Such a fun, wonderful morning with my little family!



No comments:

Post a Comment