Here are some pictures! (Sorry for the poor quality, I only had my phone with me.)
Friday, April 29, 2011
Pictures from the museum
We visited the children's museum in New Braunfels (aka the "far away museum", as the kids call it) again last week, for probably the last time until after the baby is born. It's such a fun museum, and I love that it's all one level, so Oliver can go and do his thing while I keep track of the 2 year old, who is more prone to picking fights with other kids. ;-) It's at least an hour drive for us, so I try to stay as long as possible to make sure the kids can have as much fun as they want. This visit, we stayed until 2:00pm -- well into naptime! -- and ended up getting stuck in afternoon traffic on the way home, which made for a really long day. But the kids held it together well and had a great time, as usual.
Here are some pictures! (Sorry for the poor quality, I only had my phone with me.)




Here are some pictures! (Sorry for the poor quality, I only had my phone with me.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like they had a blast! We haven't brought Isaac to the Children's Museum here in New Orleans yet, but he loved the one in Houston. You may have just given me an idea for this weekend :)
ReplyDelete