Friday, March 2, 2012

A new computer, and spending time with my big girl

Early last week, my computer abruptly died, and I may have lost everything on the hard drive. Boo. On the bright side, I had already printed most of my pictures, so I have copies of those. We bought a new computer, which came in the mail today! (Yippee!) It's nice. And fast! And purple.

Anyway. On Saturday mornings, Dennis takes Oliver out for Dangerous Boy Time, to do things like rock climbing, exploring, etc (and going to the Lego store. :-)). That way, Oliver gets to do all of the fun, crazy stuff that he wants to do but can't do when there's also a 3 year old and 9 month old around. While they're gone, Buttercup and I get to spend time together while Theodore takes his morning nap! We usually play with Play Doh, but last weekend she was bored with it and wanted to make a craft with cupcake liners instead.



I'm so glad for this time together, because my Buttercup is such a hysterically funny little girl. She is so crazy. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment