Sir Fatness is ten months old today!! This is such a fun age. He is so adorable and funny. And chubby!
(I love his curly hair!)
Theodore is a busy little guy these days! He's doing so many new things. He waves and says, "bye-bye" (usually at the appropriate time), says "no," signs "more" and "all done," and he's working on standing alone and walking! He is able to stand alone for several seconds, and the other day he took two steps from a toy to the couch. Big boy!
He's also getting two new teeth right now (ouch!) for a total of five. And he's currently getting over his third ear infection, and thankfully he's feeling much better now. Not feeling like himself hasn't slowed down his appetite too much! He weighed 25 pounds 11 ounces last week at his ear check. :-)
One of his favorite toys are balls. He likes to tap them on the tile, then crawl over to the couch and let them roll underneath it. :-)
He also likes to play with the toilet. If the big kids or I forget to close their bathroom door (which happens pretty often), and I let Theodore out of my sight for two seconds, you can bet he's made it into the bathroom and is starting to splash around in the toilet. Yuck.
But he's so cute that I really don't care. Especially when he starts talking to the ceiling fan. :-)
Happy ten months, little fat boy!
That is such a fun age! He is so cute, and I cracked up at his little nickname :)
ReplyDelete