Like this fabulous "bad police" station:
I asked him -- "Is it a police station where bad police work, or is it a regular police station where the police bring the bad guys?" He said, "Yeah." Ha ha!! So I'm not sure what exactly it's for, but it does include this "fire guy" with a "fire torch" (and he's not a firefighter, in case you were wondering):
There's also this guy, who stopped at the cafe on his way to work:
And these guys, hanging out in the "Droid Department":
And let's not forget this guy, who is in charge of keeping the bad guys out:
Oliver asked me to take pictures of all of this to share with Granddaddy, Grammy, Grandma, and Grandpa. I said, "They'll probably want to see a picture of you, too!" and he said, "Not now, Mama, let me finish this up first."
So here he is, working on the next project. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment