Thursday, June 23, 2011

One month

Sweet baby Theodore is one month old today! As my friend Heather said -- we made it! Ha, ha. :-) It's hard to believe that it's already been a month. I can only imagine that the next few months will also fly by!

At one month old, Theodore is about to bust out of his size 3 month onesies:



And he's also reaching maximum capacity on his Swaddle Me wraps. He's currently in the largest size, which means that either 1) his mama is going to have to become more proficient at swaddling with a regular blanket, or 2) Aunt Anna is going to have to move into our house to properly swaddle him every day and night with a regular blanket, or 3) Theodore will have to get used to sleeping without being swaddled. :-)


He's so pretty. And squishy. Love those smooshy cheeks! :-)



I love smelling his sweet little head!!



Hi!



Just look at that belly! I think we're going to have another Oliver on our hands. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment