This is a super cute idea that I've been wanting to try since I saw it on the Having Fun at Home blog.
You'll need:
--white t-shirts for each child
--foam letter stickers
--paint and brushes
--something to put under the top layer of the shirt so the paint doesn't bleed through to the other side (I used fingerpaint paper, but you could use cardboard, wax paper, foil, etc)
Spell out each child's name on the shirts, making sure you press the stickers down hard enough to make them stick all the way around.
Then have the kids paint all around the stickers.
After the paint is dry, peel the stickers off and voila!
The only problem is that I used washable craft paint (!!!) instead of digging out my acrylic paint. So the paint may wash off or bleed after they go through a wash cycle . . . but that's okay, we can try it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment