Friday, May 21, 2010

H is for Hammer

This week's alphabet lesson is H is for Hammer. Why a hammer, you ask? Well, because Oliver is (still) obsessed with tools, and a hammer was the easiest thing I could think of. :-)




















I didn't have a template for this one either, but I'm pretty pleased with the end result! It was pretty easy -- the most difficult part was tracing Dennis' hammer for our craft. :-)



















Oliver was not interested in thinking of H words or writing on the board. So he wrote two Hs as quickly as he could so we could get started on making our hammer craft.




























Ta da! Looks pretty good, don't you think?



















And here's a cute picture of Tootie, giving me a guilty grin after I caught her writing all over her arm with the marker. Love these kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment