Saturday, May 1, 2010

Girl Time!

This morning, Dennis took Oliver out for some Boy Time, which meant that Buttercup and I had a couple of hours of one-on-one time together!

She was still hanging out in her PJs when the boys left, but when she saw her new tutu dress in the laundry basket, she
had to put it on.

"Tutu? TUTU?
TUTU!!!!"


















Then she wanted to wear shoes. Unfortunately, she seemingly outgrew all of her size 6 shoes overnight, and this was the only pair of size 7 girl shoes that we had in the house.
The shoes are cute though. They remind me of the purple Pack Rats I wore when I was a kid. :-)















Then we did all sorts of fun girly things. Like tickling . . .
















. . . accessorizing . . .


































. . . trying on clothes . . .




















. . . and playing with baby dolls.





















What a fun morning with my sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. Judging by today's third photo, Buttercup is going to have one of those smiles where both the top and bottom teeth are gleaming through!! I have always admired those... they are so infectious!! And there is, as you know, nothing in the world like girl time!!

    ReplyDelete