Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Oliver and his "light hat"

At the mall the other day, Grammy bought Oliver a kids' construction worker hat with a working light, sounds, and microphone. He calls it his "light hat." He wore it on the way home and had the most interesting conversations talking into the microphone.

At one point, he was talking for a minute or two, rambling into the microphone. Then he stopped talking and turned it off. Then he turned it back on, and said, "I have one more thing to say. I love you." I said, "Oh how sweet! Who were you talking to, me or Grammy?" Oliver said, "I was talking to my light hat!" DUH, Mom. I laughed so hard!

I took this video of one of his conversations -- enjoy!


Transcript:
Niner niner, sevener, niner niner, thirteener elevener. See you, niner niner sevener.
And here it goes.
Is there something to see over here? Let me see. Oh, it was a car.
Um, I have to talk to you, okay? Niner. I've got some bubblegum at home. What you can chew, and swallow, and don't -- and don't swallow it, and something else. I will give you a pizza and some sausage, okay?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that hat is awesome!!! Where did you guys find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't remember the name of the toy store, but this is the hat: http://www.amazon.com/Matchbox-Lights-Sounds-Hard-Hat/dp/B001O2S7YO

    ReplyDelete