Thank you for my flowers, Hubby!!! I love them, and I can't wait to see you!!
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Happy Mother's Day to Me!!
This morning after the race, Oliver, Buttercup, and I were at my parents' house by ourselves, when the doorbell rang. Max was barking and growling like crazy, and I was having trouble shooing him away from the door, so I picked him up. I could tell that the visitor was a kind of short older man, and I thought it was my parents' neighbor. I opened the door, expecting to see him, but instead it was a delivery man from a local flower shop -- Dennis had sent me Mother's Day flowers for a surprise! I think I stood there with my mouth open for a couple of seconds while Max tried to lunge out of my arms and the poor delivery guy tried to figure out what to do with the flowers. He ended up setting them down outside so I could pick them up safely later, after he was no longer in danger of being bitten by the Attack Chihuahua.


Thank you for my flowers, Hubby!!! I love them, and I can't wait to see you!!
Thank you for my flowers, Hubby!!! I love them, and I can't wait to see you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dennis, you did gooooood! I knew you were a good son-in-law! You are continuing to prove it, too!
ReplyDelete