1. My hubby (who is always at the top of the list (except for that one time that I forgot him completely . . . ha ha ha . . . sorry about that!). He works hard every day, and sometimes part of the night, and on weekends, to provide for us. Part of that provision is so I can stay at home with our three little ones, for which I am truly thankful. Not only is he a hard worker, but he also plays hard with the kids, teaching them all sorts of essential skills like Shooting a Nerf Gun Behind Your Back While Diving to the Ground, How to (Not) Stay Away from Big, Scary Spiders, and Driving Around Corners Really Fast Sometimes Makes Mommy Carsick. Something else that I am SO thankful for is that he never, ever, ever complains about what I fix for dinner, and he has eaten every meal that I've prepared (except for this one disgusting tuna casserole I made 7 years ago). Which is really nice, since I'm far from being a 5 star chef and some days get caught up in
2. My awesome kids, for filling my life with joy and making me a better person. For making me slow down to notice the little things, always being up for a new adventure, and for not caring that I dance like Elaine on Seinfeld.
4. My dad, for being exactly who he is.
5. My mom, for moving here to help out with the kiddos.
6. A (somewhat) rainy fall that followed the longest, hottest, droughtiest summer that I never hope to experience again.
7. Coffee.
8. An injury-free return to running.
9. Early bedtimes.
10. Freedom.
11. Yankee Candle coupons. Those things are expensive!
What are you thankful for?
No comments:
Post a Comment